Commodore Hotel, 8.7 out of 10 based on 3 ratings
Rating: 8.7/10 (3 votes cast)
The second and largest of the Xenos Hotels in Argassi tourist resort, boasting of a variety of room types, from standard rooms to one-bedroom apartment, caters for a wide range of holidaymakers. Either a family, a couple or a group of friends, the Commodore can accommodate all!
Main Website of Xenos Group Hotels Chain:
- 161 rooms accommodating up to 483 guests
- Type of units: self-catering apartments, self-catering studios, standard hotel rooms
- Type of view: pool view, partial sea view
- Balcony or terrace
- Telephone (in most rooms)
- Air-conditioning (at a charge - in most rooms) Safe deposit boxes (at a charge)
- Bathroom and shower
- Fridge, kitchenette, mini-oven or microwave, cooking facilities etc
- Satellite TV (in most rooms)
- 24-hour reception
- Outdoor children's pool (at Captains)
- Currency exchange
- Large outdoor swimming pool
- Safety deposit boxes in apartments (at a charge)
- Children's playground of the complex (at Captains)
- Main restaurant of the Complex in buffet style for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Large fully soundproofed entertainment lounge (air conditioned)
- Outdoor pool/snack bar for light lunch and snacks
- Games Room (pinball machines, darts etc)
- Massage, manicure and pedicure on request (extra charge)
- Wireless Internet Access in the hotel communal areas
- Large outdoor terrace around the pool and in the garden area with free sun beds
- Mini Market 20m away
- Jacuzzi (in Captain's pool)
- Laundry service
- Pool table
- On site car park
- Table tennis
- Satellite TV area
- Doctor on call
- Indoor Lobby Bar
lively seven day entertainment program for guests of the Admiral and the two sister hotels (Commodore and Captain's) in a large, fully sound-proofed indoor entertainment lounge and bar area including 'Greek Night', 'Live Cabaret', 'Karaoke', 'Live Bands', 'Name that Tune', 'Bingo', 'Quizzes', 'Barbecue Nights', 'Children's parties', 'Kids games' etc.
Daytime activities for children and adults (water polo, Swimming competitions, Volley Ball and other pool games).
Breakfast options(breakfast and dinner):
tickets may be purchased from reception on a daily basis.
Half-board options(breakfast and dinner):
tickets may be purchased from reception on a daily basis. All-inclusive options(breakfast, lunch, dinner, soft drinks and local spirits): hand bands are provided from reception for a minimum period of 5 days.
Recommended for families, couples, honeymooners, singles.
Commodore hotel is located on the hilltop site of Argassi resort with views of Zakynthos town and harbor. Argassi was the very first resort to receive tourists in Zakynthos and is still a very popular choice. The resort center is only 4 Km from the capital - Zakynthos Town and the main Harbor and only 6 km away from the airport, so no long transfers and your holiday starts sooner. Argasi hosts a wide selection of Tavernas & restaurants serving Traditional & International cuisine. In the evenings a variety of bars to chose from and it's easy to find one to suit your taste. It's a compact resort built up from the sea front and has one main road leading to Vasilikos. Argasi usually appeals to couples and families. There is a narrow stretch of beach in front of the hotel but towards the resort center there is sunbathing and plenty of water sports.
- In the resort of Argasi
- 5 km from Zakynthos Airport
- 3 km from the town of Zakynthos
- On the blue flagged beach of Argasi
- 350m from Argasi beach
- 250m from the center of the thriving resort of Argasi